Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up yesterday, put 60 miles on her the same day! Love it. Have some new pipes already on order, and also ordered a new rear brake light. Met up with a buddy on his HD, and he loved it as well.

Look forward to meeting some peeps, riding the hill country and having a blast this summer.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome......first white bike on the site ?? Wanna get rid out the ugly looking black speedo face and hand controls let me know ! :cool: lol. Oh yeah, get those reflectors off ASAP, I heard the sirens coming.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Welcome..... Troop sounds like you want to trade yours for his !!!! Lol.... The black hand controls set that bike apart from others. I just did all my hand controls and entire front end black on my matte and I love it . If you had to just do the front end in powder coat it would cost $300-$400 dollars so you save right there by buying the fury in white. First thing is first take them damn reflectors off before the reflector police get you ! Lol....

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Welcome and many safe rides.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Welcome aboard. I love the new white. I wish it was available when I got mine. Let the modding begin.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey thanks everyone! Like I said, those pics are straight out of the showroom. If you want to hear a real sad story, I work offshore and I got called in to work the next day! :mad: My poor baby enjoyed one day of freedom, and now is tucked away in my garage for a week or two. Just now getting to a computer....

When I get back, my new pipes and power regulator thing will be added...stickers and reflectors will come off. Removing the brake lights and turn signals and adding stealth LED brake lights:
RAW Design-The Fat Box, Big Tire Motorcycle Kits Products Page

Give me time...she will be all kinds of sexy!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum. Don't worry about all the mods and stuff it will come with time, just take your time and think of which direction / theme that you want the bike and do it right the first time without wasting money, also make sure to post if you are looking for something as someone here might have that part for sale.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Vic, it was a love at first sight kind of thing. I had been looking to get a Victory Vegas 8-ball, but that all changed when I saw this baby in the show room.

Kiowa, thx. I like a clean bike with not much "stuff" on it. I will be asking for a ton of stuff/advice in the coming months. Look forward to all the advice/opinions yall can dish out!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome Fellow Austin Rider!

I bet you were the guy that bought the Fury from Woods Fun Center the other day. Welcome to the small Austin Fury community. We should meet up for a ride sometime, I live out in Round Rock. I have almost 10,000 miles on my Fury.

email me at [email protected] or message me on here and we can link up and ride!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts