Votes: 50 16.1%
  • Black

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Matte Silver Metallic

Votes: 72 23.2%

New color poll

8K views 46 replies 33 participants last post by  Roadrunner 
#1 ·
I'd like to start a new "favorite color" poll since the original one was started before release and was missing one or more choices.

#8 ·
Bump. By the way all colors are my favorite. But they had the red one is stock soooo....I bought it.:D

#13 ·
I think the metalic silver is being understated. It looks much better in person, and it really makes the chrome pop!

#16 ·
Ultra Blue Metallic

And Ultra Blue Metallic Takes the Lead.

Hey I got to vote for it I bought one.

#37 ·
These were my initial reactions to the bikes as I had never seen the bike, nor had I ever ridden a bike at the time.

I had all the colors at my dealer. I liked the color Silver because it stood out from the others and I could see the potential. Here's the reasons:

Blue TBH, seemed a little too bright of a color and was the opposite direction I was thinking of going with the paint scheme, if I wanted a bright color like that, would have bought a sports bike.

Black is everywhere TBH and I already have a black vehicle and hate constantly cleaning the bike to make it look nice.

Matte was just not me at the time, although I see more potential in it now...

& I just couldn't see myself on a Maroon bike, seemed a little passive to me at the time.

Basically, the Silver fit well with my personality of being creative, it was like a blank slate to me.

My views have changed about all the colors over time and all the colors have grown on me now, but I still love the Silver the most. Think it comes down to your personality and which color has the most potential to you.

#23 ·
You got that right. Also, remember the Blue has the turbo button on the triple trees. The other colors put a little plastic Honda piece to fill the void. Kinda like lookin at cars when you see the dash board full of those little plastic inserts. You just know your missin' something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.