Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new Corbin seat from Ridersville Honda in Berkeley Springs WV. They saved me about a hundred dollars by going through their store. There was a Corbin seat on my Fury when I bought it, but the original owner wanted it back. I rode the bike for two weeks with the Corbin seat on and it was awsome. I rode for 6 hours one day and could have rode for 6 more. Then the owner found the key and took the seat back. I've had the stock seat on for about 3 months now and just couldn't take it anymore so I broke down and bought another Corbin seat. I will be installing it in the morning. Just so ya'll know, it is not the king and queen seat that is on their advertisement on this forum. Mine has the charcoal colored snakekin with webbing. Light blue piping. I wish I got the Navy blue piping now that I have seen it. I think it will look good on my blue Fury.

· Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry guys. I'll have to learn how to upload a pic before I can go any further. The seat is awsome though, and a breeze to install. I didn't even get to finish a whole beer while installing the seat. It is just that simple. Please bear with me as I learn to upload pics.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.