Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, have my new pipes in place from Mortons Custom Cycles out of Concord. Man, they sound SWEET! Some of the best sounding pipes I've heard. They sound loud and great at idle and low speeds and just right at highway speeds. Def. head turners as far as looks and sound.
No fuel controller or power commander installed but it's recommended. Im just waiting on the maps from dynojet.
Sorry the pics are pretty bad but thats all I've got right now. Also, picked up a few extra ponies, naturally.

Attachments

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
L&M, I'm not sure of the diameter if them but I'll see what I can find out. I have no means of recording a sound clip myself but they do sound mean.
I did scrape the lower pipe once on a 100mi ride but not too bad. Doug Morton, who designed them suggested a fuel controller. He actually put one on but the controller seemed unnecessary since any adjustment made was very minor and just not cost effective in his opinion. I haven’t noticed and popping on decel or any other load however, I am waiting on a power commander since I do want to assure proper fuel/air not to mention changing the intake out eventually.

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Larry... it runs fine. No bluing of the pipes at all so far so thats a good sign. I wouldnt think you would have any problems while keeping the stock air intake. I do hope to have sometype of fuel controller within a few weeks. Within the past two weeks, I've only ridden about 200mi. Go ahead and put em on!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.