Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 7 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Nice! Those are the same pipes I got. Have you added a fuel controller? My bike was definitely running lean after I put them on but now with the fuel controller set up right and I have a lot more power.

· Registered
100 Posts
This is how far the tip gets ground down if you're an aggressive rider. My foot pegs are scraping before the pipes again and if you look at the rear tire I am past the edge of the tread so I know the pipe won't get any shorter!

Attachments

· Registered
100 Posts
It doesn't really bother me. You don't notice if you're not looking for it and even then it's not that bad. Since I put the pipes on I haven't stopped for gas or a drink a single time without someone asking if it's a custom built chopper. I got a few looks before, but now everyone looks. I even get asked a a lot of stoplights what it is. Well worth it. People can't believe it's a Honda when I tell them. Also, many people probably don't go that low through corners either. I have almost scraped the nuts off of the pegs already.

1 - 6 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.