Honda Fury Forums: banner

New DFW Fury Owner

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  BluFury 
#1 ·
Hey folks, I got my new Fury the other night as a surprise from my wife. I have been dreaming of one since Honda announced they would be released and finally have one of my own. My wife bought it at DFW Honda in Grapevine, TX. This one has custom paint which is incredible, custom seat and Cobra exhaust. I am thrilled with the bike. She knew exactly what I would want.

I am looking to hook up with other Fury owners in the area and try and attend any local rides. I live in Keller, TX. Please introduce yourself if you are from the area and would be interested in riding.

My previous "new" Honda's have been 2001 CBR 929 and a 2003 VTX1300. I am so happy to be riding again!

Take care,

Doug

#7 ·
really nice man love the paint.

#10 ·
Love that paint job.Sweetbike.My handle on the forum is dock but my name is Doug also.I don't know about you, but I can't stay off this Fury of mine.I love to ride this bike.My son gave me a good tip(he rides a sportster)" assume that people in other vehicles don't see you even if they are looking right at you.Enjoy man.

#13 ·
wow! not only did your wife buy you a bike but she bought you a bike with a SOLO seat... helluva woman! please tell me you still have the 929 tho. furys are not so great at carving corners like a rocket. LOVE the paint too. i saw someone else post a pretty good tip for you so i'll add one as well: keep the rubber side down. :D ride safe

#14 ·
Welcome Doug. You will find this forum to be very helpful and quite costly as the changes and improvements we all seem to keep coming up with are endless!! Enjoy your new machine and please tell your wife thank you!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.