Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have monday off, just wanted to see if anyone else did too and id like to put together a nice little ride / cruise open to all bikes and cars

We will be meeting at 9:45 am at colt state park in Bristol, leaving at 10am promptly. From there we will head north to Boston, where we will make a stop at the south bay shopping plaza. we will leave south bay around 11:15 am and continue north, to Salisbury, we will stop in Salisbury for lunch. After lunch, we will take a nice relaxing cruise up route 1A (along the ocean) and loop around and then cruise back to wherever you came from.

·
Registered
91 Posts
where in Salsbury are you going for lunch? I could meet up with you there and ride along for the route 1 A I am up in Portsmouth NH.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where in Salsbury are you going for lunch? I could meet up with you there and ride along for the route 1 A I am up in Portsmouth NH.
havent decided, probably just a pizza place along the way there. i know theres a few right around the way. ill give you my cell, call me tomorrow around noon, if i dont answer ill get back to you when we stop. 401-871-0355

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry I missed you just couldnt make it down to Salsbury today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts