Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded exhaust and seat. Low and Mean seat on top of lowering spring. Seat is taking some getting used to, but I'm sitting nice and low. This exhaust is sick - Mean Cycles dump exhaust(wrapped myself). Sounds pretty bad ass. Also have the cobra air intake and ecu flash. Before and after pic. Anyway, I have the stg ground pounders and another straight pipe set up for cheap if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Upgraded exhaust and seat. Low and Mean seat on top of lowering spring. Seat is taking some getting used to, but I'm sitting nice and low. This exhaust is sick - Mean Cycles dump exhaust(wrapped myself). Sounds pretty bad ass. Also have the cobra air intake and ecu flash. Before and after pic. Anyway, I have the stg ground pounders and another straight pipe set up for cheap if anyone is interested.
Nice upgrades

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I've been thinking about a change of exhaust. That new one of yours looks interesting...

Reactions: Gizmo
1 - 5 of 5 Posts