Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New tips to replace the ones that were stolen.
Just have to be polished.
They will match the intakes.
I just have to watch that I don't Shish Kebab my leg. :eek:
T

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I agree they look cool and dangerous. Guess this mean you didn’t find our tip in the garage or somewhere along the road.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Oy son, my leg hurts just lookin at 'em!

**they is kinda cute, tho!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words.
<fingers crossed> I will have the tips installed by next weekend. Will post some pics when installed.
T

·
Registered
724 Posts
Let's hope you can make the next WSFR ride. Speaking of.... WTF... when shall we go and where? That last one to cooks was really fun.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's hope you can make the next WSFR ride. Speaking of.... WTF... when shall we go and where? That last one to cooks was really fun.
T,
A number of individuals are riding in LA Ride for Kids.. Torrance,CA on May 15th.
This is the URL to the web site.

Los Angeles Ride for Kids

If Tony doesn't object we might meet at his house and ride over as a group.
However, if you are ever up this way let me know... usually up for a ride anytime.
T

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I am glad you are getting new tips, they look awesome. Since someone dastardly stole one of your custom tips and you only have one now, can I have it. That way I will have a set for when I get my Fury. PM me. :D

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am glad you are getting new tips, they look awesome. Since someone dastardly stole one of your custom tips and you only have one now, can I have it. That way I will have a set for when I get my Fury. PM me. :D
"When you get my fury?" Mental, you mean you don't have one? Well if not hope you can get one soon... spring is coming and it's going to be a great year to ride.
To answer your query.
The remaining tip volunteered its self for moding to match the new one.
T

1 - 17 of 17 Posts