Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something new we are coming out with. About a 1 minute install, if you are slow. Billet aluminum, chrome plated, etc. You know the drill by now. You can get details on our site.

Attachments

·
Banned
622 Posts
what would yall charge to make a set that say sick and twizted??

·
Registered
438 Posts
Wow they look great, wish I had waited...already bought your other set.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Well with all the crap they were getting about the tail light Im surprised Bill even posts on here still.
I like them good work. A bit out of my price range for now though. Sooner or later I will get them.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I really like all the products RAW makes for the fury.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
starting to wonder if you guys were still making parts... havent seen anything new out of your shop in awhile
Absolutely guilty as charged. Been spending most of our time making the lighted wheel kits Power-Puc component simpler, easier to install and universal among most bikes. That done and our show season winding down, we are back on product development now. Got some really cool stuff coming soon:cool:
Stay tuned. Same Bat time, same Bat channel. (if you remember that, you are an old fart like me:D)

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Like 'em.....ordered. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :cool::D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
<----- looking away :( diamond plate :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
IDEA!!!

Make a cover plate for this area, the guys with some aftermarket exhaust, especially fuggins need it in a bad way!!

ps. not diamond plate

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Make a cover plate for this area, the guys with some aftermarket exhaust, especially fuggins need it in a bad way!!

ps. not diamond plate
I don't normally plus 1.... so
+1 what he said

1 - 15 of 15 Posts