Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum. I've been reading for a while and appreciate the ideas and mods I've seen and read about. Looking forward to sharing ideas with other Fury owners. I've had my fury since May 09, currently torn apart waiting for the wheels to get back from Classic Components in California.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Just joined the forum. I've been reading for a while and appreciate the ideas and mods I've seen and read about. Looking forward to sharing ideas with other Fury owners. I've had my fury since May 09, currently torn apart waiting for the wheels to get back from Classic Components in California.
Welcome Hawkeye! Wow, we seem to be getting a lot of new members lately. What color did you get?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Council Bluffs and I had to have a blue one. When I bought mine none of the dealers close by had blue so I ended up buying mine in Roca Nebraska.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Dang it another blue one...... Ohh well Dude Iowa would be cool to ride around in, but not too much do so there. Played Rock Gone Wild in Iowa it was a fun festival

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be nice to have as long to ride as you do in Florida, just getting to riding weather now up here. Still alot of sand and gravel on the streets from the winter so we have to be really careful. I'll be in South Beach in a few weeks for a little R & R but the bike is staying in Iowa

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
It would be nice to have as long to ride as you do in Florida, just getting to riding weather now up here. Still alot of sand and gravel on the streets from the winter so we have to be really careful. I'll be in South Beach in a few weeks for a little R & R but the bike is staying in Iowa
Ahh south beach is cool, but depending on when your here and what all you like doing let me know, Ill stear you towards some funfilled chaos. We have the Best scuba diving up here or in key largo if you really want to chill, and some cool concerts coming up in Pompano Beach, Bayfront park and West palm too

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just tried to upload a photo for my profile, we'll see if it worked.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure about that one. Iowa is where Featherlite Trailers are built (at least the original location).

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There definitely won't be any corn huskers on my bike, if I had bought a black one I might have to add a "Hawkeye', but not on my blue bike.

I remember reading about someone starting a 'Blue Fury' club of some kind, what is up with that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts