Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I picked up a black Fury at the end of May. I live in Dallas Texas but dont get to go out and ride much. I just rolled 1000 miles on my bike today on a 270 mile ride.

I joined to forum to get some ideas, because it is time to start customizing the hell out of this thing.:D I need some help keeping up with a couple of modded bikes that my friends ride.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I picked up a black Fury at the end of May. I live in Dallas Texas but dont get to go out and ride much. I just rolled 1000 miles on my bike today on a 270 mile ride.

I joined to forum to get some ideas, because it is time to start customizing the hell out of this thing.:D I need some help keeping up with a couple of modded bikes that my friends ride.
Greetings Jason and welcome to the forum.
T

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I have a list larger then my bank account. lol

Pipes, intake and power commander first. Then some visuals, like turn signals, controls/pegs, wheels and custom paint.

Somewhere in all that I think it needs a little better seat. lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Im also new to the forum, I was wondering if anyone knows what engine upgrades we can do without loosing warrenty
Intake and exhaust is about it for engine/performance mods. I think anything beyond that will void the warranty. There are all kinds of accessories/styling mods available that you could use to really make the bike "yours". Just hope your wallet can take it! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts