Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
DLXPRODOX.com - DLXPRODOX.com

Preorder Now

Take Advantage and be one of the first to obtain the DLXprodox newest Honda Fury Custom Forward Controls

Set of "tribal" design forward controls, for a 2009_2011 Honda Fury, by dlxprodox. This set is 3" Extended length forward controls. . Nothing better!! These new tribal, forward controls are cnc machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum and will be avalible Chrome Plated or Black Anodize They feature a 3/4 " bore master cylinder, hardware kit included, brake line and pressure switch, shifter linkage rod, foot and toe pegs. dlxprodox utilizes sealed needles bearing and 303 stainless steel shafts., 5/8" backing plates are used. dlxprodox forward controls combine forms, functionality and inovated styling super easy-to-install kit. Will fit 2009-2011 Honda Fury. To see additional styles of pegs, visit ou web site www.dlxprodox .com and click on FOLDING FORWARD CONTROL PEGS SET Grips and Passenger Pegs to match any style of your choise

100% Made In The USA. (Southern California)

Thanks for viewing our products

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Your controls look good!
Price? i did see price for the custom controls on your site. Are those the fowards?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Think these would look awesome on a matte fury... I like them actually...

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Welcome to the fury forums fellas :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Bump, re-opened :cool:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Think these would look awesome on a matte fury... I like them actually...
You will see the finished product next week sometime. They are using my bike for fitment. They are super nice guys and they know what they are doing. I have full confidence in their craftsmanship and design. I will have a review on the controls next week as well.

·
Banned
622 Posts
thinkin that out of all the fowards ive seen i come closer to buying these than any other..........but i wont ever spend the money on them so dang!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
finally doneeee

Hello there here's the result of the new 3" ext. forward controls for the fury, in black and chrome and lots of different peg styles to choose from on DLXPRODOX.com - DLXPRODOX.com and mention FURY FOROUMS and receive an additional 10% off until january 31 with free shipping on orders over $ 100.00

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as of rigth now our forward controls for the fury that we make are non ABS. we are stil working on the brake line for the ABS furys, but ones we have it ready we will posted on our website and the foroums.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Still waiting on a reply to my e-mail...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry RedspawnSilver but I did not get an e-mail from you but if you tell me what was about or if you have a question i'll be more than happy to anwered.
E-MAIL : [email protected]
thank you.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I'm noticing a recurring theme with your post, Dan. I got an idea. Trade your '10 ABS on an '11 non-ABS. Easy fix. :)
That is a thought but I don't think they are bringing any 2011 into Thailand. There is one burgundy color in Bangkok but it is not as fast as the silver one that I have.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Just thought that I'd say thanks to DLXprodox for their help in a question and help with a part, it is greatly appreciated guys!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Buyer beware. Once they make a sale, it seems they have no interest in helping you out. Mine came with no instructions, no parts list and no brake line. I had to call them and explain to them that there was no brake line included. They told me three times to look in the box. I explained to them that there was no brake line, I guess they thought that if I keep looking one would magically appear. Finally, they understood that they need to send me one. I was trying to see how the brake switch attached, but the pics on their website don't show anything. The connection to the rear OEM brake line seems sort of subpar. There is no block to connect the lines together, like the original. The lines just screw together with no support, unless you make one. I called with some questions and was told not to call back but to call a mechanic instead. For what they cost, I guess I was expecting some more support and a better overall experience. I learned my lesson.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts