Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My Name is Robert and I just wanted to intorduce my self. I'm not new to motorcycles or forums, but I am new to the brand new bike club. Just got her 3/29/11. Now I don't want to anger anyone by saying this but I have a new SABRE, and not a FURY... I hope I don't get tard and feathered for infiltrating your site, but I couldn't find any on my bike.

Now I'm the kind of person that can't leave anything stock, just look at the pics I'll post of my old bikes. But almost everything I've read on here can relate to my bike. So thanks for all the post and future help guys. Hope to talk to ya soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I almost waited to get the Sabre but once I rode the Fury, there was no question that the Fury was for me. The Sabre is an awsome ride as well. I really like the wheels on the Sabre and the extra gallon of gas is a good thing also. Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the Forums. The Sabre is a cool bike. Lots of guys on here can answer any question you may have. Ride safe......

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Welcome. Heck, we may have questions for you on that Sabre... Parts interchange and the like.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Fury or Sabre who cares as long as it's a HONDA. Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Welcome, Oldskool! Love the whitewalls on your bobber. No worries about not being a Fury, we're all family here.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That Bobber is SWEET!!! Welcome aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts