Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I like it. From the looks of it I would say that it is a metal fender?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Looks good Richard. Kinda looks like a mixture of the reaper and the stock fender. Where did you find it?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks good Richard, kind of a blend between old skool and new skool, kind of blended on my opinion of it, will have to let this one grow on me... But, glad to see you got your fender off too... ;)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Looks like a really stretched oldschool one, Im more partial to the L&M but this may grow on me like my exhaust did. Im keeping my eyes out though for a different fender for me

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Looks good Richard, kind of a blend between old skool and new skool, kind of blended on my opinion of it, will have to let this one grow on me... But, glad to see you got your fender off too... ;)
the fender off was fine, the *$~%! soft ass bolts installing was the MF!!!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Congratulations...looks better than stock, but I too am partial to Low and Mean's fender because it has some really nice lines.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Not bad,
better then the stock for sure. IMO it needs to be a little tighter to the tire. looks a little bubbly. But, not bad at all.
Is there a price or are you the test run?
Also did you say a few days ago sumo was coming out with 8's as well?

·
Registered
773 Posts
I saw this fender at the Indy show earlier this year. Looks very nice, different style than our Honda Fury Reaper front fender, which is great cause it gives more options for the customer. I do remember it was a Chopper gun spray in fiberglass fender that I saw. Richard is that what yours is?

Man you have a Nice bike, keep up the great work.

Chris

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Whats the price on this? I like them both but its out of my price league. I would make considerations though.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Initially, I liked the squared off bottom of the Low and Mean, but it is a big improvement over stock IMO. I am not exactly sure on the price, I am ordering some other Sumo parts and it will get rolled in somehow.

Chris, not sure if this is what you saw or not, but it is fiberglass. Wish I would have known you were at the Indy show earlier this year, would have liked to have hooked up with you. I was there as Kurt’s Midwest sales team.:D

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
I like it a lot. Great looking mud guard. Looks like something from a full on one off custom. Really goes with your rear guard now. I hope it does not cost the earth, I might just get one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts