Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check it out. Got a new set of Front Turns from Demoncycles.com - I had to go to the hardware store and get a new bolt because the one included with the setup wouldnt fit but all in all it worked out.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I really like those and seen them on ebay a while back. Only turn off for me is there is no lense. I wanted to get thos with a smoked lense. Are the bright enough during daylight?

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah they are pretty damn bright... I love them and the the front of the bike looks much more slear without those two monstrous bulbs sitting to the left and right of the fork.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Thanks for posting a pic of these. I've been kicking around the idea of these and they look cool so may have to pull the trigger.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting a pic of these. I've been kicking around the idea of these and they look cool so may have to pull the trigger.
Just want everyone to know that the equipment they send with you does not fit the fury.

You are going to have to buy a thinner bolt to mount them to the headlight housing and some spacers to keep them in place.

The spacers are not necessarily a requirement but then you are going to have to tighten that bolt down real tight and still there will be slight movement.

All in all though a good purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts