Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself as being a new proud owner of the new amazing Fury. Woke up one day and decided that I my crotch rocket days are over and wanted to just cruise...so, I traded in my Yahama R1, which I loved. I originally had invisioned a HD as my 1st cruiser so I headed to my local dealer. Saw the Fat Bobs and had initially had my voted. Out of curiousity i headed to Honda to check out the VTX 1300 and 1800. I knew about the Fury from magazines but never really saw myself owning one. Well I saw th Fury in person and immedialty struck a note in my heart and went to test drive. Amazing ride, considering a chopper at that... Cant beat Honda reliability; been hearing of known HD mechanical problems. Anyways I love the bike and started to ordering custom pieces already lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Awesome! I too looked at a Fat Bob months ago but because of so many issues I read about on the Harley Forum and the arrogant attitude of several Harley dealers I went back to Honda.

Have fun and be careful!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats on the new Fury. With the money you saved you can afford to get accessories. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
congrats on the new purchase. what type of aftermaket accessories are you going for first? I have the pipes, fuel controller and mounting braket for a new air intake coming from LOW AND MEAN. I am hoping that they will be shipped out as early as middle of next week.

·
Registered
147 Posts
congrats on the new purchase. what type of aftermaket accessories are you going for first? I have the pipes, fuel controller and mounting braket for a new air intake coming from LOW AND MEAN. I am hoping that they will be shipped out as early as middle of next week.
how long did they say it would take from time of ordering the mayhem exhaust.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Always nice to see a fellow blue fury owner! I originally wanted to wait for the black but I called everywhere in my area and they were only getting silver or blue! Went with the blue and have not regretted it since!

Live Free, Ride Hard!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! I managed to put about 200 miles on the bike yesterday. Not a bad ride at all... The more I ride, the smoother the bike gets

·
Registered
835 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome aboard and so happy for you! Mine has been ordered but won't be here until next month. I'm anxieously waiting! Until then, have fun for the both of us. LOL!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congrats my friend. There is another member on here from beaumont as well just cant remember who. Anyhow I'm from Lake Charles so if you ever wanna ride let me know!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Im the same, traded in my 600RR for a the SE and I love it, put over 650miles in just over a week.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Welcome and many safe rides.

·
Registered
886 Posts
i also have a new blue fury but unlike you, i just couldn't give up my rocket. the new fury is now parked in the garage beside my 05 Kawasaki ZX10R. i think it's happy there. glad you're enjoying the fury as well

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Congrats on the move over... Enjoy. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts