Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my issue of Motorcyclist this week, flipped it open and on the first page is a Honda ad with a purple Fury. New 2011 color? Looks cool.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Somebody else mentioned they saw a purple fury on the road. I just assumed they were on drugs or something.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I totally agree, that would look sweet! I would still like to see a bright lime green.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Often times, when the original pictures (most often digital and RGB) go to print (in CMYK), there ocurrs an unresolved color-shift. I think, maybe, that's what we're seeing in this case. My two bits...............

Cheers

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no that is not the pic, I have a (so called) red Fury. The one in the ad is more of a purple/blueish mix color. Completely different pic and color.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
no pics on the net, i checked all my sources. The pics i am finding are that of what Honda gave out for the press release that have been shown here. I think purple would be cool. Course, a metallic lime green would be sweet.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Saturday, July 3rd between the hours of 10:15 & 10:30 am, I was on Route 220/99 North in Pennsylvania. I was headed to DuBois, PA to see my mom and dad and I was on my Silver Fury. I see her coming in my mirror, he was in the "hammer lane". The pike was purple and looked sharp. He gave me the nod and went on turned off an exit and I kept going.

I wondered the rest of the day, if it was someone from here???
Lone Wolf thinks he saw one too. Maybe we need to dig up the old UFO thread too.:eek:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I saw Bigfoot riding a purple one.
Dave, you been smokin' them funny little roll-your-own cigarettes again? I thought we had a talk about this..................LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
That looks same as my burgundy just with a dif lighting condition.
well now, see, I knew there was a logical explanation for that sighting.
Flying saucers...oh my. You boys and your toys!:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Meh, since everybody calls it their own color ... I'm going with Maroon... :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts