Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before taking delivery of my new Fury I installed RC Component wheels and brake rotors and a new Kold Krome exhaust system. I am selling the unused wheels, rotors and exhaust.

I am asking $950 OBO for the wheels and brake rotors and $350 OBO for the exhaust system all new in box. I will accept Pay Pal or check with 5 day hold. The parts will be professionally shipped by Honda dealer in Kansas City, MO

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Premium member, 1 post and no introduction? Well congrats on the new bike. As for the parts do the rims come with tires? And the exhaust is almost worthless new or not. Some guy here will buy the flanges and first few inches of pipe to use in building a custom exhaust. Just about every one is willing to give them away to get out there garage! Other that that scrap weight. And as for the rims you can get a chrome exchange for that price. Not to mention there alot of guy that have switched out rims. And are willing to help a member out if need be. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Welcome to the Fury Nation .
There is a bond within this forum like no other forum .
Anything u need to know about the Fury is here for the asking , there is an excellent search as many of the questions u could ask have already been answered also see FAQ.

Ditto for the above replys
Another famous Fury Nation comment,

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1366477540.396679.jpg

jw .........I couldn't resist ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
555 Posts
Before taking delivery of my new Fury I installed RC Component wheels and brake rotors and a new Kold Krome exhaust system. I am selling the unused wheels, rotors and exhaust.

I am asking $950 OBO for the wheels and brake rotors and $350 OBO for the exhaust system all new in box. I will accept Pay Pal or check with 5 day hold. The parts will be professionally shipped by Honda dealer in Kansas City, MO

Are these stock wheels ??
just a heads up I just spent $850 for stock wheels that were chromed!!!
might check with some chrome shops that will buy them from you to chrome and resale...
check Bikes2NV | Chrome Motorcycle Wheels | Chrome Wheel Exchange | Custom Seats | Gel Pads | Columbus, Ohio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Premium member, 1 post and no introduction? Well congrats on the new bike. As for the parts do the rims come with tires? And the exhaust is almost worthless new or not. Some guy here will buy the flanges and first few inches of pipe to use in building a custom exhaust. Just about every one is willing to give them away to get out there garage! Other that that scrap weight. And as for the rims you can get a chrome exchange for that price. Not to mention there alot of guy that have switched out rims. And are willing to help a member out if need be. Good luck with the sale.
I admit to being new to this fraternity, I put the exhaust in at 50% of what the dealer charged, same with wheels and rotors. I am putting tires on the RC Components wheels but am open to reasonable offers on any of the items.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
First reasonable offer and they are yours, just let me know what you are thinking. Mark
A reasonable offer is $0 and the new owner pays shipping. As said by others we give that stuff away. You did not say if your bike has ABS or not as there are some differences with ABS.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ha ha...I've been waiting for a post like this. NF, does this get me off the hook for my "wanting to trade" post a few months back??? :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts