Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...after months of deliberation I went yesterday and decided to buy the Fury Special Edition. Black was my first choice, but no dealership had them in stock anywhere near where I live, and they gave me a great deal on the Special Edition. Bike is getting prepped and I can pick it up on Tuesday!!! Excited about my first ride...only disappointment so far is the lack of aftermarket parts, although it didn't deter me from buying it. I realize the bike is relatively new but it seems to be a big seller...thought they would have more available by now...anyway...looking forward to hearing back from you guys and learning alot from the forum...Congrats to all the new Fury riders as well!!!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Hey guys...after months of deliberation I went yesterday and decided to buy the Fury Special Edition. Black was my first choice, but no dealership had them in stock anywhere near where I live, and they gave me a great deal on the Special Edition. Bike is getting prepped and I can pick it up on Tuesday!!! Excited about my first ride...only disappointment so far is the lack of aftermarket parts, although it didn't deter me from buying it. I realize the bike is relatively new but it seems to be a big seller...thought they would have more available by now...anyway...looking forward to hearing back from you guys and learning alot from the forum...Congrats to all the new Fury riders as well!!!
Welcome Razor ...
There's several of us from New York and the surrounding area. Let us know when you're up n riding bro! Tuesday can't come quick enough huh?

Larry

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Welcome aboard!
I don't know if there is a lack of after market parts.
There are some things we are waiting for but as of right now there are front and rear fenders, 250 fat tire kit, grips, signals, lights, exhausts, intakes, controls, standard or forward, risers, seats, keys, brake light, LED's, rims, 8 degree rake, bore kit, fender covers, Irate Grill, bags, faring, engine covers, LP re lo kits, T-mod and many more things. Also a lot of guys created there own mods like the T-mod. There are a lot of parts out there and more to come.
If your lookin for after market parts this is the place to find them. Don't worry, we will make sure you spend thousands on them too. Just like some of us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys...yeah Tuesday can't come fast enough!! I feel like a kid on Christmas !!

As far as the aftermarket parts go...I'm sure there are plenty just none that I've seen to say wow I gotta have that...I'm sure more will come and I got all winter to modify for next season!!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
There are plenty "Shit I want that" parts out here. Seat and exhaust are priority though. Spend wisely at first then go crazy! Good choice on the color ;) stay in touch for a ride anytime bro. Welcome to the boards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts