Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my Fury (Black the Faster Color) LOL! I have had it for about a week and have already started modding! Always looking for new ideas. Love the bike!

· Registered
3,345 Posts
Well, you have found the place. We been at it for a while. Start with thread FAQ by Red Spawn Silver. Mountains of general info. Very good search button. Any thing else just ask. Red is in SD also. Check FOM, Fury of the Month winners for Ideas. Plant your Flag thread .
There is a SO CAL group also. Well welcome again. Learn and contribute. Good people here, and lots of fun. Mental

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone I appreciate the welcome, I belong to a couple of car forums and have met some great people; I am sure that the same will be true here. Looking forward to sharing ideas and mods. There appears to be a great knowledge base here of this great bike and that can come in handy. When is the next San Diego ride?

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Thanks everyone I appreciate the welcome, I belong to a couple of car forums and have met some great people; I am sure that the same will be true here. Looking forward to sharing ideas and mods. There appears to be a great knowledge base here of this great bike and that can come in handy. When is the next San Diego ride?
The next ride might be up in Malibu on the 11th?.., but we also have a Catholic school girl ride that some of us will be at around the 25th of this month... also, I go to the el cajon classic car show every Wednesday night if you'd like to meet up there.. there is at least 1 to 2 fury's there as wall for some more ideas.. gratz on the bike and contact me via pm please for more info

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Bac just keep in touch with RSS and I... we do weekend runs here and there... we try atleast two a month... maybe the three of us and FOF can get together next weekend... What you think Red?

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Bac just keep in touch with RSS and I... we do weekend runs here and there... we try atleast two a month... maybe the three of us and FOF can get together next weekend... What you think Red?
Thought next weekend was the Malibu run? Hmmm, we need to start talking to everybody.. also spooks of fury will probably want to go too.. that'd be bout 4 black fury's though... guess will my bike will stick out good.. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.