Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my name is Jason been watchin this site for a long time had my fury about 2 months now thought I should say hey and post a pic and before everyone starts the reflector police already came and they are now gone

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Welcome to the forums, BTW the reflector police lives in Ohio, He is an undercover sticker detective also.........

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums, BTW the reflector police lives in Ohio, He is an undercover sticker detective also.........
If you reread my poast he has already visited you guys had no clue of me, yet he still found me, threw me in that cell for awhile and when I came out they were gone.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Thanks! A little town called Portsmouth southern ohio
Hey I grew up in Portsmouth!! I lived over near Shawnee forest, off of pond creek rd. Lived there for 21 years! Graduated from northwest in 97.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Thanks! A little town called Portsmouth southern ohio
Hey I grew up in Portsmouth!! I lived over near Shawnee forest, off of pond creek rd. Lived there for 21 years!
ah some southern Ohio boys, i lived in Cleveland till i was about 12 years old and then we moved to Gallipolis Ohio, those small towns are nice to grow up in.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I grew up in Portsmouth!! I lived over near Shawnee forest, off of pond creek rd. Lived there for 21 years! Graduated from northwest in 97.
thats in my back yard I live on Peach orchard hill. You went to northwest I use to date a Amy Ramsey damn see was hott miss the old days. I went to West and graduated in 1994

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
thats in my back yard I live on Peach orchard hill. You went to northwest I use to date a Amy Ramsey damn see was hott miss the old days. I went to West and graduated in 1994
Do you know Tobias Nelson? I think he graduated in 97. Yea i had a few classed with Amy.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I remember Dougs 4 wheel drive, musta passed by a hundred times. Is the bike shop still open there at raven rock? I planned on checking them out the next time i was back in town. I havent been home in about year or so. The wife and i really miss the food back home, especially second street dairy bar!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you hook up with any of us this past summer? Not sure I understand your post, although it’s still early.
didnt get my bike till sep. I had a ZX6r before so never met anyone from here but I was talking about the reflector police in that post sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I remember Dougs 4 wheel drive, musta passed by a hundred times. Is the bike shop still open there at raven rock? I planned on checking them out the next time i was back in town. I havent been home in about year or so. The wife and i really miss the food back home, especially second street dairy bar!
We are now Riley Equipment Sales we sell Kioti Tractors and Cub Cadet. The bike shop is still here they were at the poker run with some custom Harley looked real good but wasn't a Fury. I had 2nd street footers today YUM!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts