Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! what color Fury did you get? Any mods done to it already or stock?

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Welcome to the Fury Forums, please take a seat,
read all the intro info, read up on the search button,
get out your check book and hand it to the front of
the class with all checks endorsed please.
There are bibs on the table to your left with
moist towelettes for when you start to drool.
Please clean up after yourself, as for your mommy
isn't here to do it for you.

Sit back and enjoy your Ride!!!

· Registered
1,152 Posts
Yes it is quite different. Bike is fastest color..... BLACK!!!! Unfortunately it is stock but hopefully that changes soon.

Steveo- I am in Northeast OK. About an hour south east of tulsa.
Welcome, an hour south east of Tulsa is getting really close to Arkansas. I live on the far west central side of the state right on I-40, maybe we all need to get together for a ride sometime when it cools off a little. I also have a black Fury, my last bike was a 2004 Hayabusa. It is a different feel but in a good way. Dont forget to post up some picks when the mods start.

· Registered
1,152 Posts
haha, i wish mine was blacked out but thats the new interstate or stateline cant remember which, its stupid they didnt do it for the fury or sabre. this winter i will be painting mine though:D
Depending how cold and how busy work is this winter, I plan on painting mine and polishing the fins.

· Registered
615 Posts
haha, i wish mine was blacked out but thats the new interstate or stateline cant remember which, its stupid they didnt do it for the fury or sabre. this winter i will be painting mine though:D
Both have the black motor. This brings me to someting i have been thinking about. I suggest we have a section for the sister bikes. I would hate to have had bought one and not have a comunity like ours to share info. I think we should have open arms and open minds.

Back to the orig post: welcome tothe forums. I am surrounded by black bikes. You guys all zoom off as fast as you think you can, I'll stay back with the chicks.

How close to grove are you? We get enough in the area we might have to start a gang.....I mean club.

· Registered
13,011 Posts
Both have the black motor. This brings me to someting i have been thinking about. I suggest we have a section for the sister bikes. I would hate to have had bought one and not have a comunity like ours to share info. I think we should have open arms and open minds.

Back to the orig post: welcome tothe forums. I am surrounded by black bikes. You guys all zoom off as fast as you think you can, I'll stay back with the chicks.

How close to grove are you? We get enough in the area we might have to start a gang.....I mean club.
That sounds cool, because out of everyone in my club, only two of us ever really go riding together.....unless it's a 4-5 day trip.....which they only do once or twice a year. I'm looking for a group that likes to ride! ;)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am in Tahlequah.

Yes tons of head turners and I even had a guy speed up to get beside me to tell me nice bike. It is amazing how many people doesn't realize that it is a Honda. They all ask "What is it? Who makes it." Kinda cool. That never happened on the Busa.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
I am in Tahlequah.

Yes tons of head turners and I even had a guy speed up to get beside me to tell me nice bike. It is amazing how many people doesn't realize that it is a Honda. They all ask "What is it? Who makes it." Kinda cool. That never happened on the Busa.
Probably because in most peoples minds... all sports bikes look alike unless they are tricked out... The only difference between them is the colors...

Anyways, gratz on the purchase... Used to live in Enid, Oklahoma, traveled down to OKC to work on the weekends at a club called La Bare... Lived in OK for about 2 or 3 years before joining the Navy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.