Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! Names Bill and I'm a new Fury owner, 2018 Candy Red Fury. I absolutely love this bike. I live in Florida which means I can basically ride year round, and I do.
I got an awesome deal when I bought it and couldn't turn it down. I was actually looking for a bike for a friend when I saw the Fury. Salesman showed it to me and explained it was a 2018 with only 54 miles on it. I was skeptical but he explained customer was a "snowbird" and bought it in 2018. drove it home, got sick and went back home and didn't return till late October. He decided he was done riding and took it back to the dealership and sold it back to them. As it was 2 years old, even though it only had the 54 miles on it, they had to sell it as used and I got a hella deal!
I love it and the ride is awesome. The dealer was correct in telling me, the bike is a "head turner" as I get people asking about it almost daily, and always think it's a Harley, I laugh at that thought!
I will enjoy going through the Forum tonight, but just wanted to say hi to all!
Safe riding to all, Bill C

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Reactions: floridafury2018

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
161 Posts
Welcome from Daytona 😎
Post some pics.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Welcome from Denver

Reactions: floridafury2018

·
Super Moderator
3,169 Posts
Sad to hear of the previous owner's situation, happy to hear the Fury has a good home. It really does get a lot of attention right off the showroom floor. Choppers are "out." (no longer a trend) Therefore anyone who drives a good looking one instantly stands out.

·
Premium Member
6,231 Posts
Welcome to the Forums. Have Fun, Make Friends and
Check out the Awesome Furys.
Ride Safe,
TAZ in NC

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Welcome from California, another year-round state. Sounds like you have quite the starting platform (we never stop changing stuff, do we?). There is a google map of the Fury Nation, you can see it from the link above my signature picture. I'm adding willing members, ride locations/landmarks/routes, whatever anyone wants to see on there. If you WANT, I can add you there as well, just need a zip code (no addresses on the web!). If you don't, that's fine too, check it out and see if anyone is near you.

Stay alert out there, and enjoy the ride!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts