Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to check in with the Fury family, and hope to learn some tricks from you all. Still trying to get use to my new toy but I do enjoy it everytime I hit the road.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums man and yes you will find all kinds of good information here, there are some very knowledgeable people here that know a lot about motorcycles.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Welcome to the forums man and yes you will find all kinds of good information here, there are some very knowledgeable people here that know a lot about motorcycles.

Centex, welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. However, I am not one of the motorcycle knowledgeable people. Know where to put the key and gas... oh, I do know how to bleed brakes now!! :D
T

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
[/COLOR]

Centex, welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. However, I am not one of the motorcycle knowledgeable people. Know where to put the key and gas... oh, I do know how to bleed brakes now!! :D
T
Rotfl... that is just too funny...

·
Registered
147 Posts
[/COLOR]

T
I definately was not talking about myself, I like you know the basics and can check the air in my tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts