Honda Fury Forums: banner

New Fury Owner and to the Forums

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  WildBill 
#1 ·
Just picked up my Fury last week, I got the Matted Black.... Man what a great bike. Can't wait to start tweaking it and really make it my own.

On a different note, is it just me, or am I the only one getting a lot of heat from Harley owners. Especially from people at work.

#2 ·
Well let me start with welcoming you to the Forum and congrat you on being another Happy Owner of a Fury.
No you are not the only one to get it... just shows you who enjoys riding bikes and those that have a major need to make up for what they are missing between there legs along with a need to hold up to an image. :cool:

#12 ·
There are a few of us around the area... take a look at the West Coast Fury Riders under the social group area on the forum... There is two of us that are on here in SD, a couple up north, and a few more further up the coast. We try and meet up every once in awhile. :cool:

#11 ·
Welcome, yeah matte silver, you will love it

#16 ·
I get no grief from Harley riders, just a little busted chops from my friends that dont even own a bike and bash me for it mention that i atleast have a bike and they usually quiet up

#17 ·
Ton of grief... ton of compliments though... kind of evens out in the end I suppose... Least the Fury is getting talked about... that's what sells bikes in the end, besides that beautiful gas tank of course... :D

#20 ·
Far as im concerned they can say what they want,,they still look at it like damn thats nice or know they cant step onto the other side without getting ripped,,My money goes where i want it. Just like Honda Cars if you want something reliable sometimes you have to look the other way. As a Retired Marine,, all the heavy Ego guys road Harley,s,,the guys that liked to ride road Hondas,,funny Most of the poker runs and bike rallies here all u see are honda,s and Kawasakis, wonder why. Never have to worry about overheating as long as im liquid cooled. Good Luck with your bike,,I have to upload my pics,,I put some decals on today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.