Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Danny I just traded in my 2007 GSX-R600 for a new silver mette '10 Fury just wanted to welcome myself :)

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I'm Danny I just traded in my 2007 GSX-R600 for a new silver mette '10 Fury just wanted to welcome myself :)
Welcome to the Fury Forums Danny..
Good stuff here... could be detrimental to you wallet... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
I'd like to welcome you too, check the midwest board, there were some guys looking to get some Fury riders together in Chicago area

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Nice Choice!

Danny .....

Great to have you aboard with your new fury - All the best and ride safe brother!

I traded my 07 Gixxer 600 as well. Much more enjoyable ride ... you will soon see!

Larry
New York

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good guys, looking forward to being a productive member.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hey!
My name is Howard and I just joined this forum today. I bought my Fury three weeks ago for my birthday. It's the black one. Most everyone who sees it for the first time can't believe it when I tell them it's a Honda. Last bike I rode was a HD Sportster (about 15 years ago) and this is a fantastic bike. Looking forward to hearing from you all. This forum is great-lot's of good info.

Stay safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.