Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,681 Posts
Welcome.
Those reflectors have to go. The reflector police have been notified........

Lots of comfort options but most of us go for risers, seat and extended forwards. I have all three on my bike and I find it more comfortable than a stock Goldwing.

· Super Moderator
6,681 Posts
Oh now you did it Steve!!! Wait……..if they come after you they will leave me alone. 😂😂
Hmm, seems we have some real trouble makers here. Let me see, we have two counts of leaving the reflectors on and one count of encouraging leaving reflectors on. Well we are no going to let you off lightly so you had better come clean and own up to all the stickers you left on as well. The ugly one on the gas tank is a major violation.

You folks are too much..........LOL

· Super Moderator
6,681 Posts
are you allowed to take it off? Are the sticker police coming after you
As soon as I brought my bike home from the dealer all the badges and stickers came off. I've always disliked badges and stickers ever since I was a kid, so every car and bike I have owned got the removal treatment long before the Fury Forum police were formed in 2009. I even went as far as taking stripes off a Nissan Pulsar I had in 1990.

· Super Moderator
6,681 Posts
WAH! WAH! WAH! ALL stickers are gone because the bike was repainted aircraft gray (Curtiss P-40 Warhawk / Flying Tiger) BUT the reflectors WILL remain! (As long as I own my Fury ... so there!)
That's even worse, now you have added one count of defacing a factory colour to your charge sheet.......... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts