·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Denver. Also looks like you are a Ford man. Way to go!
Yes sir! I've been a Ford man all my life. My wife is currently a salesperson at our local dealership. That's where the Fury came from LOL. It got traded in a few weeks ago and I wanted it ever since. After we bought our Harley it didn't make much sense to have 2 baggers so I chose to let one go and add this to the fleet.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey all!

Yesterday I traded my 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom for a 2010 Fury with just 8k miles. The ride home was very cold but I love the way the bike rides and handles. I can't wait to do some tweaks to her and make her my own.

Here she is with my 2008 Electra Glide
View attachment 244690

The Vulcan which was traded in:
View attachment 244691
Welcome Jay.. From hurricane..errrr...Daytona Beachless...
Enjoy the RIDE

·
Registered
13,006 Posts
Hey all!

Yesterday I traded my 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom for a 2010 Fury with just 8k miles. The ride home was very cold but I love the way the bike rides and handles. I can't wait to do some tweaks to her and make her my own.

Here she is with my 2008 Electra Glide
View attachment 244690

The Vulcan which was traded in:
View attachment 244691
Please understand that my next statement is in reference to the mindset of some HD owners, but not all.

It's strange that you own a Fury as well as a "real" bike. ;)

Welcome and I appreciate that you don't believe that brand has anything to do with reality. Nice looking bikes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please understand that my next statement is in reference to the mindset of some HD owners, but not all.

It's strange that you own a Fury as well as a "real" bike. ;)

Welcome and I appreciate that you don't believe that brand has anything to do with reality. Nice looking bikes.
Brand doesn't matter to me one bit - I have owned a little bit of everything over the years. As long as I am riding, i'm happy.

·
Registered
13,006 Posts
Brand doesn't matter to me one bit - I have owned a little bit of everything over the years. As long as I am riding, i'm happy.
I am partial to Hondas, but I understand that there are other bikes out there that are just as good, or maybe better and I wouldn't knock anyone for what they prefer to ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am partial to Hondas, but I understand that there are other bikes out there that are just as good, or maybe better and I wouldn't knock anyone for what they prefer to ride.
You or I either one. I will never knock or judge anyone for what they choose to ride/drive. It doesn't effect my life in any way. As long as their happy that is what matters.

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Burgundy is the absolute best color for the Fury! I was gonna mention the stang but the boys beat me to it!

MOPAR OR NO CAR 😂
Oh I see, I wonder if my Fiat 500 Sport counts. It's made by Fiat Chrysler. ;)

I've had a number of cars from different manufacturers and they have all be fine. I've had several Holdens (GM Aus), Valiant Hemi panel van (Chrysler AU) a Ford Sport KA, two Nissan 300ZX, Saturn SC2 and my current car a Fiat 500 Sport. My next car will either be a Mustang GT or a Subaru BRZ. So I don't really stick to one make.

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
You can never go wrong with a Honda. I've been riding since 1972 and I have never heard someone say they regretted buying a Honda.

·
Registered
13,006 Posts
You can never go wrong with a Honda. I've been riding since 1972 and I have never heard someone say they regretted buying a Honda.
Whatever happened to your chopper build? Did you permanently cease operations on that project?

Don't want to derail this guy's thread, but you being a moderator surely have the power and authority to do what needs to be done to move this post to your chopper build thread.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Oh I see, I wonder if my Fiat 500 Sport counts. It's made by Fiat Chrysler. ;)

I've had a number of cars from different manufacturers and they have all be fine. I've had several Holdens (GM Aus), Valiant Hemi panel van (Chrysler AU) a Ford Sport KA, two Nissan 300ZX, Saturn SC2 and my current car a Fiat 500 Sport. My next car will either be a Mustang GT or a Subaru BRZ. So I don't really stick to one make.
If you can get that GT ... in Oz ..at a good price.. grab it.. you will like it. !!!
As long as it's not detuned to a Ford Focus

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
Whatever happened to your chopper build? Did you permanently cease operations on that project?

Don't want to derail this guy's thread, but you being a moderator surely have the power and authority to do what needs to be done to move this post to your chopper build thread.
Still working on it when I get time. It's been going a lot slower since my father passed away. It just doesn't feel the same working on it without my father. We had a lot of good times together in his garage.

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
If you can get that GT ... in Oz ..at a good price.. grab it.. you will like it. !!!
Yes we get the real V8, plus the mach 1 and we might even get that new 7 or 8 litre 800HP crate motor Ford are releasing for 2023. They are not cheap the GT with a 6 speed manual starts at AU $70K.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I'll take an RS

·
Registered
2011 Fury
1,186 Posts
The only two real American muscle cars today are the corvette and any Mopar demon package…. Both are insanely fast out of the box. And yes I’m not a Ford guy, sorry had 1 ford and hated. I think I’ve said this before. Sorry guys F Ford 🤣. The Benz AMG and Audi RS’ are stupid fast also but we’re talking about American cars soo 😂

1 - 20 of 32 Posts