Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,558 Posts
The only two real American muscle cars today are the corvette and any Mopar demon package…. Both are insanely fast out of the box. And yes I’m not a Ford guy, sorry had 1 ford and hated. I think I’ve said this before. Sorry guys F Ford 🤣. The Benz AMG and Audi RS’ are stupid fast also but we’re talking about American cars soo 😂
To Ford's credit they are the only American car company to do a right hand drive muscle car. That's a big deal, GM and Chrysler have never bothered to make their muscle cars in right hand drive.

· Registered
2,950 Posts
The only two real American muscle cars today are the corvette and any Mopar demon package…. Both are insanely fast out of the box. And yes I’m not a Ford guy, sorry had 1 ford and hated. I think I’ve said this before. Sorry guys F Ford 🤣. The Benz AMG and Audi RS’ are stupid fast also but we’re talking about American cars soo 😂
It's ok, it's still a semi-free country, so everybody is allowed to be wrong.

· Registered
2012 FURY
33 Posts
Welcome from Dayton, Ohio. I had a 2004 Mach1 that I showed, quite successfully. I've had Corvettes, Many Fords, but never a Mopar. Wanted a Cuda back in 70, but didn't have the money then ($4600) for a new loaded Hemi car! When I got to where I could afford it, muscle cars were gone or priced in the stratosphere. You'll enjoy the FURY.

Attachments

· Registered
586 Posts
Welcome from Dayton, Ohio. I had a 2004 Mach1 that I showed, quite successfully. I've had Corvettes, Many Fords, but never a Mopar. Wanted a Cuda back in 70, but didn't have the money then ($4600) for a new loaded Hemi car! When I got to where I could afford it, muscle cars were gone or priced in the stratosphere. You'll enjoy the FURY.
SWEET !!!

I had a '70s Cuda in high school ...thank God I work at a tire dealership.... couldn't keep rubber on that thing....

· Registered
2011 Fury
1,198 Posts
Nice stang!

· Super Moderator
6,558 Posts
They are Holden Commodores, designed and made in Australia by Australians. They use chevy V8s. In days gone by the engines and transmissions were also made in Australia. A few years ago General Motors decided to close down GMH (General Motors Holden) after taking billions from the government to keep manufacturing cars in Australia. Bunch of bastards they took our tax money and then said "we changed our mind we are closing down anyway".

· Registered
2010 Fury
870 Posts
So the " never bothered to make" should have been " are not currently bothering to make", as I remember ALOT of holden muscle.

Also, the Mustang is not, nor has ever been, considered a muscle car ( at least in the US), as it actually started the pony car wars ( and is considered a pony car) with Chevy, dodge, and AMC.

· Super Moderator
6,558 Posts
So the " never bothered to make" should have been " are not currently bothering to make", as I remember ALOT of holden muscle.

Also, the Mustang is not, nor has ever been, considered a muscle car ( at least in the US), as it actually started the pony car wars ( and is considered a pony car) with Chevy, dodge, and AMC.
We don't think of Holdens as anything other than Australian even if the largest V8s come from the USA. My point is GM don't do the Stingray or Camaro in right hand drive, nor do Chrysler do the Hellcat in right hand drive so that just leaves ford with the Mustang GT. We have only got the Mustang since 2015 so compared to all the 4 cylinder buzz boxes sold the 2015 and later Mustang GT is a muscle car. Best of all it pisses the greenies off and that is priceless.

· Registered
2012 FURY
33 Posts

I BEG TO DIFFER! THE MUSTANG IS INDEED A MUSCLE CAR. GO TO THE DEALER AND BUY A NEW ONE WITH OVER 700 HORSES, THEN TELL ME IT ISN'T A MUSCLE CAR.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts