Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have read many posts on the forum and appreciate the many members putting time into their posts. It has helped me with plans for my Fury since long before I bought it.

I live in Coeur d Alene Idaho and have been riding motorcycles since about age 14. As for road bikes, my first was a 2007 Harley Night Train bought in 2013, I only had it for a couple years and sold it, was just too expensive and I don’t like payments. My mistake, should have stuck to paying cash like I always have, but was a nice bike.

Fast forward to now, a friend had mentioned the Fury not so long ago and I had been wanting another bike. After looking into them and seeing how much cheaper they run than Harleys and the look as well as the reliability of a Honda engine, I was hooked. I started looking for one and found a really nice one in Northern California. Unfortunately the seller stopped responding to my messages so that one fell through. I had to take a recent trip through though and ended up taking a look at my Fury, a 2016 in Grey with only 429 miles. It has a few scratches but thankfully they are contained to the pipes, air cleaner, and rear turn signals, mostly plastic but all parts I planed to change anyway.

I am very much looking forward to getting to ride again. So far my future mods are black cobra swepts, probably a cobra intake, holy grail reflash, and just cleaning up the look. I will be watching the classifieds for these parts if anyone has some used for sale please let me know.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Welcome aboard, I know your area well. Moved from Bozeman MT out here to western WA (current).
Hoping to come out to Silver Mountain's bike park opening this weekend!

Anyway, lots of good info on this forum, although a bit quiet now a days.

Post a pic up when you get a chance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Pretty basic for now, it’s only had a few tanks of fuel through it from the previous owner. I am still working in Southern California today but will head back north to pick it up at my parents house and get it home this weekend. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts