Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Wanted to wait until I picked up my baby before I made a formal introduction. I got the Black one and the ride is wonderful. I took the class last year and hadnt been on a bike since so I was a little nervous as I left the dealer. All that went away by the time I got her into 3rd gear. I know now that I made the right choice in picking this bike!!! I've been looking at this site since June09 and there's some much variety here. You guys & gals have done amazing things with your bike. I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all (especially the West Coast Fury Guys, Tony, RSS, CB).

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Well I think you picked a bad night to make your formal introduction, I think everyone is out riding. Well I dont speek for everyone, but they all said HI! and will catch up with you latter. Congrats and welcome! 14 years Venice Beach, miss It.:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Congrats bro... thanks and can't wait to meet you as well! Welcome to the club, btw... Hopefully we'll get to meet sooner or later... I do come up to LA from time to time, but I live in San Diego, so best bet would be to meet up with Tony_fury or Trip and figure out what they are doing. I try to make it up there for certain key events so hopefully we'll meet then! Which dealership did you buy your bike at anyways? Oh, and welcome again... glad to see you are already liking the bike!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Mission Viejo so I'm smack dab in the middle...1 hour to SD, 1 hour to LA. Me and Easy Flo went in together. Told them we want two bike so we got good deals. He picked his up last week and I got mine this on Saturday. We went to Mission Motorsports in Irvine and we got a good deal.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Congrats Guys... we all will have to meet up sometime... maybe on the coast if we can get Trip, TF, RSS, and me all together and then have you all together as well... Cheers :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Wanted to wait until I picked up my baby before I made a formal introduction. I got the Black one and the ride is wonderful. I took the class last year and hadnt been on a bike since so I was a little nervous as I left the dealer. All that went away by the time I got her into 3rd gear. I know now that I made the right choice in picking this bike!!! I've been looking at this site since June09 and there's some much variety here. You guys & gals have done amazing things with your bike. I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all (especially the West Coast Fury Guys, Tony, RSS, CB).
Welcome.. I'll PM you with my cell # maybe we can meet up sometime..

haven't been on the forums much.. busy working late nights and weekends..
finished up my project so I'll be around a little more..

T

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome buddy

Now Tony might be sorry he bought black since there are at least 3 other black furys now in the OC! I'll PM you with my number. usually go riding down PCH to Dana Point and stop in HUntington/Main St Starbucks to meet up with Tony most Sundays.

Welcome to the club! You should have a great idea what to do and what not to do being on the forum so long without buying a bike.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I live in Mission Viejo so I'm smack dab in the middle...1 hour to SD, 1 hour to LA. Me and Easy Flo went in together. Told them we want two bike so we got good deals. He picked his up last week and I got mine this on Saturday. We went to Mission Motorsports in Irvine and we got a good deal.
Awesome, that makes meeting up easier for sure! I'm headed down towards the beach area this Saturday if ya want to meet up, if anything, Sunday would be a good time to ride... maybe meet up in Julian or somewhere in between the Mission Viejo and SD?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hey Fist just make sure you clean your bike before seeing RSS :eek:... Could not resist :D ... Enjoy the ride and hope to be able to meet up soon with you all... missing the group rides beside I am sure you all are starting to get your hearing back since the last time by now... HAHAHA :cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I finally got all the stickers/decals and reflectors off!!! What a Biatch!!!

It really sux that I live in an apartment complex in Irvine and have to park the bike at my parents home in Aliso so it won't get stolen....I heard in one night they stole six bikes from my apartment complex.....just picked them up and threw them in a cargo van.....

What site are you guys buying your mods from? I just got some chrome bezels and LED lights for the back...I want the black cobra swepts but they are really $$$$

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Not sure what the swepts are going for on the Cobra website, but just google it and you should find a nice listing of parts... was surfing through looking at levers and saw a good listing of parts on Phat Performance today... not what I was looking for but alot of other after market parts from L&M to Cobra... you just have to look around. Enjoy :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hey Fist just make sure you clean your bike before seeing RSS :eek:... Could not resist :D ... Enjoy the ride and hope to be able to meet up soon with you all... missing the group rides beside I am sure you all are starting to get your hearing back since the last time by now... HAHAHA :cool:
Hardy har har.....

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Easy...I found this site selling Cobras www.metricthunder.com . They are out of Corona so you can pick them up and save on shipping. Dont know what $$ you are looking to pay but they seem reasonable.
That is where I got mine at, I drove up there and picked up my pipes in my truck, came back down and installed them the same day. Saved on shipping time and costs. They are some good, albeit strange guys. Picked up my levers while I was in that store as well, as I got a good price for them... bout 65$ or so. Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there and oh... are you guys going for a ride this weekend at any time?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hopefully, I was talking to Tony last night and he mentioned trying to hookup this Sunday. Maybe met up in HB and ride down to San Juan or something for some drinks & burgers. I hope we can make it happen. If not, I was definately going to give you a call so we could hookup next weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hopefully, I was talking to Tony last night and he mentioned trying to hookup this Sunday. Maybe met up in HB and ride down to San Juan or something for some drinks & burgers. I hope we can make it happen. If not, I was definately going to give you a call so we could hookup next weekend.
Roger Roger

1 - 20 of 21 Posts