Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used 2010 Honda fury. Couple general questions. Looking for links to purchase correct stuff if possible.

1) It has a custom rear fender and no rear pegs. I really would like to add rear pegs.

I've googled all kinds of stuff and cant find the rear brackets and pegs. Anyone know a online place that sells these? Can you post a link?

2) I also do not have a helmet lock, I am assuming since I have a custom fender. Any suggestions?

3) Any info on the solo side saddle bags I see for the fury? Anyone have them. Pros and cons?

Thanks everyone in advanced for any help.

John

·
Registered
43 Posts
I order alot of my stuff from either amazon or mean cycles. I ordered my swing arm bag from amazon also. there is a posting somewhere on here about someone making a bracket for the bag. However I am not sure if he is doing it anymore, I have sent to PM's and still no response, oh well. also ebay is a good place to go.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum! First off I have a 2010 Fury also. Mine never had a helmet lock either, can't say I miss it. I just hang mine on my mirror when I'm not wearing it. As far as the side bag you asked about, I have one and use it a lot. There is a forum member (redline7500) who makes custom brackets for these bags. You can never have enough storage bags. Last but not least, foot pegs. You might find another member who has an extra set of OME foot pegs that they will sell you or donate to you for the cost of shipping. Hope this answers a few of your questions. Ride safe and enjoy the bike..........Donnie 18.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'll have to say, I really like the helmet lock. I use it every time I ride, stop somewhere, etc. Although ppl around here will lift just about anything so glad I have it

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Yes Welcome to there forums. We would love to see your bike. I have a set of pegs & a helmet lock i won't be needing. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

:toast:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered a set of Pegs from Kuryakn for a about 49.00 and with foot peg adapters total of about 65.00 total. You don't need the Honda hardware for this. Also added the Hawk Sissy bar today. Here is a nice site to get discounted parts.

Shipped free received in 2 days from FedEx.

Value-Accessories - Honda: VTX-1300 / 1800 / VT 1300 Series / Fury

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the Forum from the State of Jefferson (Northern California) :grin:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome from South Florida... Please share some pics, need to see your bike to be more specific, but to start:

I'm also running a custom rear fender and the sides of my fender will cover the location for the OEM rear pegs and the helmet lock.

If I was trying to put them on the first thing I'll do is to get and/or fabricate custom brackets that will clear the sides of the custom fender.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts