Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all just traded my victory vegas on a new fury (matte grey)..love it!!!
can anyone tell me how to know what production # i have...my understanding is the 2010 matte grey is a limited production.
thanks

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
was supposed to be limited but they expanded the run when it became popular. look at your vin number last digits will tell you. there is a thread on this i will repost it.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome...."matte is where it's at". Good choice.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome to the site, sure you'll find great info here and plenty of great guys and gals willing to help out with just about everything

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome fellow Matte rider/owner you made a wise choice...

Not only is the bike reliable its tough looking and a piece of art all in one!:D

The intangibles that you get with the SE:p:p

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Welcome aboard, I’ll be in Sarasota the 3rd week of June. Staying at the Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club on Siesta Key. The cool thing about the matte finish is that it is already primmer’d and ready for a custom paint job. Not too long ago, people were actually paying extra for the bike.:eek: Most just went ahead and painted them Blue.:cool:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
The cool thing about the matte finish is that it is already primmer’d and ready for a custom paint job. Not too long ago, people were actually paying extra for the bike.:eek: Most just went ahead and painted them Blue.:cool:
and now there are so many blue ones they all look alike....lol

Welcome to the site Bro!

I'm in Lake Wales, about an hour from you so maybe I'll see you around. I average 400-500 miles a week so I'm like a loose whore....I get around

As somebody else said "Matte is where it's at" but I'll warn you the Orange is much faster then the gray :p (gotta ruffle the feathers)

LMAO

No seriously...Welcome and feel free to ask any questions....there are a bunch of really knowledgeable guys on here...

Jess

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
hello to all just traded my victory vegas on a new fury (matte grey)..love it!!!
can anyone tell me how to know what production # i have...my understanding is the 2010 matte grey is a limited production.
thanks
We are putting together a Fury owner's Meet & Greet in the near future and I wanted to invite you

Please check out this thread and jump in on the Conversation.... We'd love to have you come!

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/south-southeast-southwest/7383-central-florida-fury-meet-greet.html

Thanks,
Jesse

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the bike. Hope to meet up with you at one of the rides. At least with that color there is no GLARE from the florida sun. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts