Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here. I purchased a new 2019 Fury, non-ABS version, in Pearl Hawkseye Blue back in September 2019. I haven't had a chance to put many miles on it yet because we had some lousy fall weather and, of course, winter now being here. But I am doing a few minor mods to it during this time and am anxiously waiting for spring to get here so I can ride it a lot more. I've owned many bikes over the years and currently have two. My other one is a 1998 Honda Valkyrie that I bought new in March 1998.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I'm new here. I purchased a new 2019 Fury, non-ABS version, in Pearl Hawkseye Blue back in September 2019. I haven't had a chance to put many miles on it yet because we had some lousy fall weather and, of course, winter now being here. But I am doing a few minor mods to it during this time and am anxiously waiting for spring to get here so I can ride it a lot more. I've owned many bikes over the years and currently have two. My other one is a 1998 Honda Valkyrie that I bought new in March 1998.
Welcome from N.E. FL.

Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Welcome from sunny California!
We have a google map of the Fury Nation, you can check it out from the link above my signature picture. We are adding willing members, ride locations, routes, landmarks, events, anything anyone feels is important for us to post. If you WANT, we can add you on there as well, just need a zip code, but if you don't, that's fine too, check it out anyway and see who is near you!

You probably already know this, but keep your eyes open out there. It only takes a second before trouble is suddenly in your lap. Stay alert!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts