Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Fury Owner. Picked up a 2017 with only 300 (yes, only three hundred) miles. Mods so far are LED Tail/Fender Eliminator, Kuryakyn Deep Dish Bezels w Smoked Lens, LED Switch Lights (white running to amber turn indicators), Daymaker Headlight . Will get an updated pic with the mods.

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
Welcome aboard from California! It never ceases to please me how great these bikes look, you won't be disappointed.
We have a google map of the Fury Nation, you can get to it from the link under my profile picture. It is full of willing members, routes, hangouts, whatever we can think to put on there. If you want, we can add you to it, just need a zip code (no addresses!) either PMed to me or posted here, and we'll make it happen. If you don't want on there, that's fine too, check it out anyway and see if someone is near you.

Keep alert out there, and enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
81 Posts
New Fury Owner. Picked up a 2017 with only 300 (yes, only three hundred) miles. Mods so far are LED Tail/Fender Eliminator, Kuryakyn Deep Dish Bezels w Smoked Lens, LED Switch Lights (white running to amber turn indicators), Daymaker Headlight . Will get an updated pic with the mods.

View attachment 237114
Welcome from IOWA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts