Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI there guys and gals(?) .....just purchased my 2012 Fury last week and had it delivered a few days ago..had a couple of rides on it..just still getting used to it, am loving it, nice and relaxed ride coming from a gsxs1000(which i still have) ...been wanting a cruiser style for a good while now and when i seen this, knew it was the one, it already has pipes on it a kurykan Raptor filter an its been mapped, plus a few other goodies that i have noticed it just needs a bit of dechroming to be done for my liking which will come in time.

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
HI there guys and gals(?) .....just purchased my 2012 Fury last week and had it delivered a few days ago..had a couple of rides on it..just still getting used to it, am loving it, nice and relaxed ride coming from a gsxs1000(which i still have) ...been wanting a cruiser style for a good while now and when i seen this, knew it was the one, it already has pipes on it a kurykan Raptor filter an its been mapped, plus a few other goodies that i have noticed it just needs a bit of dechroming to be done for my liking which will come in time.
Sweet ride. ENJOY!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome
Nice ride bro!

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
446 Posts
Welcome from Daytona 😎
Good looking bike, a little Chrome never hurt anyone.

This was before Paint & the c&c seat install

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Great looking ride! Love the air intake & sissy bar. Enjoy that bad boy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
De-what??? :eek: And why is it all wet???
(at least the reflectors are off)
Its wet cos when it was delivered it was raining that day haha....otherwise it dont go out in the wet.....and yeah de-chrome a little.....engine will stay shiny....and maybe bars but that will be it i think...i will see how we go...

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
446 Posts
They're Kuryakyn Magnum plus w/ convex glass
They're available w/ convex or flat glass. The Magnums are smaller. You can use the adapters or drill through the threads and use any mirrors that fit Harley - Davidsons,
These are on sale, about half what I paid at JP Cycles

Smaller version

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
They're available w/ convex or flat glass. The Magnums are smaller. You can use the adapters or drill through the threads and use any mirrors that fit Harley - Davidsons,
View attachment 240622
Smaller version
View attachment 240623
View attachment 240622
Smaller version
View attachment 240623
Thanks again. I'd tried a few of the radical blade mirrors, but the vision was terrible.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
446 Posts
I got the big Plus version For that reason alone. I'm in Daytona as you know and the old people and other a-holes coming up on me zig-zagging through traffic is a real concern. I think they look good.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts