Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wassup every one.

Been eyeballing one of these for about a month or so, and finally bought one today 2010 blue with 0 miles. after the ride home i have 30 on the clock. looking forward to may good times. just wanted to throw it out there and say hello

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
wassup every one.

Been eyeballing one of these for about a month or so, and finally bought one today 2010 blue with 0 miles. after the ride home i have 30 on the clock. looking forward to may good times. just wanted to throw it out there and say hello
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on a good choice,,Blue is awesome,,,dont let those black fury riders say any different,,good place to learn in here,,please use the FAQ for many of your initial questions as most have probably been answered already over the past,,:D

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Welcome aboard. Blue is nice but the Matte Silver is special.:D
J/K....have fun with it and enjoy the ride. :cool:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome

I hit 100 miles and starting throwing money into mine so be prepared! feel free to ask questions an post on your thoughts on the fury. We love to see and learn on here. Feel free to check out my blog below (waters airbrush) to see/read on all the modifactions I've done to my shop bike (Silver Fuy).

Keep in touch!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to the forum. Let the games begin!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
wassup every one.

Congradualtions!! They didn't have a Red one huh?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the welcome,

not going to lie..... i went in there i had blue on my mind from the start and as soon as the wheeled it into the back to prep it i started looking at the other colors. they only had a silver, the matte silver, and the maroon left when mine was taken out, so i started looking. not going to lie, i started second guessing myself about the silver, and red..... but i'm glad i picked the blue in the end. typically i'm a you can have any color you want as long as it's black kind of guy (all of my cars but two, and I've had a handful or two, have ever been anything but black), but something called to me about the blue, don't know what. ohhh and the blue paint..... pictures do not do that paint any justice when it's in the sunlight.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I too am a newbie here an just brought my blue fury home this evening. So far I like the bike....i`ve only put a few miles on it today. I too had to pick between the matte silver an blue....needles to say once i seen the blue in the sun...it was a no brainer...the blue is just a GREAT color...it`s the perfect blue imho.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome. and i do plan to take the reflectors off. don't know when i'll get around to it, but i will take them off. i have to figure out how to do that without ruining the rear tin though.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hi,you made the right move going for the Blue.I love mine it's one of the best colours on any bike out there..

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Welcome. and i do plan to take the reflectors off. don't know when i'll get around to it, but i will take them off. i have to figure out how to do that without ruining the rear tin though.
Some guys have used fishing line,i just used a set of pliers and carefully pulled them off.Some goo b gone and your all set.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts