Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding for years was all about going fast and being dangerous till I saw a Fury wow these bikes are awesome.
P.S. Everyone knows mattes are faster

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike, I'll let you matte and blue guys argue over who has the fastest bike, but us black fury's already know it's us, but we'll definitely let you guys fight over second place, just remember second place is the first looser!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome!
Matte is a great choice! Matte is faster because of a glitch in the limiter that occurs during the painting since we don't have clearcoat, we acutually go 100.1!

lol :D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Actually mattes are the slowest because of the lack of clearcoat, the wind catches and causes extra drag. lol
I wasn't going to tell him that until he posted his pics. but, now the cat's out of the bag--

btw, welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Been riding for years was all about going fast and being dangerous till I saw a Fury wow these bikes are awesome.
P.S. Everyone knows mattes are faster
Welcome. I too was once a crotch rocket speed crazed follower but have now seen the light... of the FURY! Feel free to check out my link below on editorial and pics on customizing my personnal ride.

Enjoy the forum!

Easy E

1 - 13 of 13 Posts