Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I just purchased a 2013 Fury. Looking for any advice in adding a back rest for the passenger, upgraded exhaust, handle bar gripps, HID headlight, and license plate brackets. It already has a integrated brake light/turn signal under the rear fender, I am just looking to relocate the license plate to more of the tire is exposed.

This is my first cruiser, I am coming from riding a Ducati Superbike for 6 years. Now I am a sales manager for Honda in Cincinnati and it only makes sense to ride Honda. Take it easy on me...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more so looking for direction as to any specific brands or models that anyone has had success with. and if anyone is selling any of these parts let me know!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Welcome from Denver. As far as headlight, please don't buy one of those plug and play HID's. Not only do they look like crap, they are actually considered unsafe by the DOT...

·
Premium Member
7,576 Posts
Welcome. I suggest checking out the section called Fury of the Month. You can see lots of bikes with different mods and compose a list of what you want to do. You can also use the search feature to find threads about those mods.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
welcome from the uk :grin: ride safe and enjoy

·
Registered
374 Posts
advice

With respect to the passenger back rests I think the Honda factory version is the best looking. Will set you back $180 or so total for the bar and pad each sold separately. Looking for new grips myself. Welcome. I'm new too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts