Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be taking delivery of my Fury in the next couple of days. Just sold my HD Ultra Classic and look forward to riding a lighter bike.

I'd like to complement the members of the Honda Fury Community for providing excellent information regarding their experiences with, not only the Fury, but with the various accessories and maintenance issues.

I look forward to learning more and, once I gain sufficient experience, perhaps being in a position to assist others.

Skydiver25

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Nice country up your way....you need to head toward's 460brevil's neck of the woods when you start riding the bike.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Congratulations on your new Fury and WELCOME to the site!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Congrats, go to Honda Fury Forum Bar, click Fury General Discussion, and on top you will see FAQ. That will bring you up to speed. It is a culmination of a years work. Of course ask away, someone is always on to help and laugh if you hit your thumb. You can see other members in your State in thread Plant your Colors, also in the FAQ. If someone gives you bad advice, 6 people will jump on him, beat him up, and give you the right answer. We are a community here, and have lots of fun to.

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
welcome skydiver,i lived in fredricksburg in the 70s.use to run the KAYO service station.had a lot of good times there.maybe we can get together in the future for a ride.listen to the folks on this forum,there is a lot of good info here.ride safe

i forgot,make sure you take the reflectors off so the reflector police dont get you.lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts