Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! Great forum - I've already found a lot of answers in here. And I'm LOVING my Fury! What an awesome, well-engineered bike?!?!

Anyone from the Littleton, CO area? I live in Roxborough to be specific. Would love to meet up with some other riders to get out there and ride together. Is there a way to search for other riders in this area from this forum?

Oh - my name is Sam, by the way. :)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I lived in Littleton for awhile. have lots of friends out there still. Just send me your credit card # and exp. I will order the parts you will be needing, Oh, what color Fury do you have??

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Hey everyone! Great forum - I've already found a lot of answers in here. And I'm LOVING my Fury! What an awesome, well-engineered bike?!?!

Anyone from the Littleton, CO area? I live in Roxborough to be specific. Would love to meet up with some other riders to get out there and ride together. Is there a way to search for other riders in this area from this forum?

Oh - my name is Sam, by the way. :)
Welcome Sam,do a search for show your colors.It shows where all the guys in Colorado that have fury's.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Some of you guys have some amazing-looking bikes! I think my credit card is gonna melt pretty soon...

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Mine tries to hide in the back of my wallet now. Claims ive been abusing it too much.:eek:
GREAT!!!! next there will be lawyers filing lawsuits for credit card abuse!!!!:(

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome from San Diego, my daughter and grand daughter live in Littleton. I have been ot there a couple of times, very nice out there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from San Diego, my daughter and grand daughter live in Littleton. I have been ot there a couple of times, very nice out there.
I went to boot in San Diego. :)

If you come out here, please look me up - I have four bikes: 2 '87 SuperMagnas, a '95 Magna, and now my Fury. The '95 Magna is always set up for guests/friends to ride, so if you'd like to do some awesome riding out here in CO next time you're here, lemme know!

And thanks to every one for such a warm "welcome"! Seems like a great bunch of folks in here. Anyone talked about doing like a meet or forming some kind of M/C?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ACE does that USMC in your name refer to US Marines? if so Semper Fi, Retired Gunny, still Live outside Lejeune, and ride a Fury,,lol welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
ACE does that USMC in your name refer to US Marines? if so Semper Fi, Retired Gunny, still Live outside Lejeune, and ride a Fury,,lol welcome to the forum.
Nope, sorry Bill.....you're the only Marine here, let it go.......LOL :D:p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OohRah, Gunny! Semper Fidelis! Always great to meet a Gunny! Ever been out West, Gunny?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Only for recruiting School at MCRD, and 29 Palms for Cax, retired in 04 after 20. did Bridgeport too,,usually when I was out west was for training, really didnt get to see much,,being in the feild out in the mountains of bridgeport california was awesome,,beautiful area and so close to Lake Tahoe

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I'm sure he is - I hope he gets Marine humor! :) Thanks to all of you for your messages!
I may not understand all your Marine talk, but I believe I have a pretty good sense of humor. :D

Don't know how Marines feel about Navy guys, but just so I can contribute something pertaining to the military, my dad was in the Navy. Here's the ship he was on. AE 16 Mt. Katmai munitions ship.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts