Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Corbin site is a brand new seat called The King and Queen.Sorta like the Widowmaker made for the Rocker.Not sure what I think yet but the old lady would probably approve.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Definitely not going to win any beauty awards, but it would be good for long distance rides and you could strap a bag to it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
now thats funny, retro back to the 60's lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
From what you all are describing, I'm not even going to the site to look... Corbin should come out with a seat similar to the one that comes on it, only made for the long haul.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had the unfortunate pleasure of looking at the site. This bike was not designed to look like that IMO. Wonder if you can upgrade to a massage package with cup holders and lap top usb ports??????

·
Registered
358 Posts
I hope they are. Maybe they will consider spending a little time developing a more comfortable seat both solo and rider. Kind of like how they do their Harley seats, won't find no dumba$$ Corbin seats for Harleys

·
Registered
253 Posts
maybe corbin should hire a seat designer that keeps up with current style and trends instead of this old focker thats stuck in the 60-70s wishin he still had his ill riding and handling stretch n raked honda,wth doenst even begin to cover how ugly all of the style they have for the fury are the other still looks like a goldwing combo ,granted this is only my opinion:D
but come on DIAMOND TUCK!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Can't resist the urge....looks like they built the rider seat for a 400lb ass. If my ole lady needed that much padding and a 24" backrest to hold her on, I'd buy a freakin Trike...

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
maybe corbin should hire a seat designer that keeps up with current style and trends instead of this old focker thats stuck in the 60-70s wishin he still had his ill riding and handling stretch n raked honda,wth doenst even begin to cover how ugly all of the style they have for the fury are the other still looks like a goldwing combo ,granted this is only my opinion:D
but come on DIAMOND TUCK!!!!!!!!
ROTFLOL!!! I resemble that remark!:rolleyes: In 1970, I had a raked Triumph Bonneville semi-chopped bike with ape hangers, loud pipes, teardrop gas tank, and king/queen seat.....rode pretty good.:cool: The seat wasn't fat like that though......nor did it have the high padded sissy bar.......:confused: I was 16. Hmmmm, thinkin about getting a mini Zbar for the Fury, what do you think???

·
Registered
114 Posts
Man, looks like someone strapped a kids car seat on the bike! Not sure what Corbin was thinking when they designed/produced these seats. Not a fan

·
Registered
95 Posts
Maybe if the backrest was tapered to more of a point and had an exposed sissybar. But, that's a "BIG" maybe.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
It would take a lot to make that seat look acceptable. Throw it away and start over!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I wonder if Corbin could rework the stock seat without making it too bulky?
I really like the Corbin seat on my VTX. It's similar to the stock Fury seat,
I think it is the "Young Guns" design.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts