Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished installing another gadget from Glen's Garage VTX Home this is a turn signal reminder beeper for those of us that may on occasion forget to turn off the T/S :eek: after turning. I got the one with the 4 way flasher also, for parades or road side stops. Was pretty easy to adapt to the Fury, Glen's directions are very good on the (VTX) install, and the one for just the beeper would be even easier. I usually say "need pics", but you can't see anything after install.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
That look's pretty sweet, think I'll get that or the signal minder... for those that have modules though, I read this warning on it... (don't know if you have a module, if you do... please post results...)

To ensure customer satisfaction DO NOT use Glen's 4-Way Flasher and/or turn signal beeper with any run-turn-brake modules.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That look's pretty sweet, think I'll get that or the signal minder... for those that have modules though, I read this warning on it... (don't know if you have a module, if you do... please post results...)

To ensure customer satisfaction DO NOT use Glen's 4-Way Flasher and/or turn signal beeper with any run-turn-brake modules.
I don't have the RTB module, I do have LEDs ( I changed my flasher to a LED type also, no load added) and it works fine with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts