Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

I'm getting geared up to have a new set of grills made at the end of the month. I have some of our own to restock, a few queries on custom grills, and one or two ideas. I still have lots of room to run with other designs.

I'm looking for ideas and input on what sorts of designs we are missing: the things you all would like to see. Granted, we can do one-offs, but I'd like to make what you all want, not what I think you want.

Shoot me your ideas here and I'll do my best to bring them to life, okay?

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Thats great. Now I feel like Mrbyber. Just bought an irate and was thinking it would be nice to see something different and unique. I had a couple ideas and now can't think of either. I'll work on it.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Thats great. Now I feel like Mrbyber. Just bought an irate and was thinking it would be nice to see something different and unique. I had a couple ideas and now can't think of either. I'll work on it.
I believe he means the grills he inserts into the stock air box cover, not a radiator grill. Mine is on order and hope to have it soon

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think a few people would buy a Maltese cross?
Maybe flames, regular cross, That cool looking F, that stands for fury that They have been putting on those T shirts and selling here.
I think that F would be cool! Look at the F in the skull in this thread!
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/6626-3rd-run-fury-nation-shirts.html
I've got flames, and a three-cross grill, maybe a gothic single cross?

I like the F'n Skull!

I've got this coming for the Maltese Cross:

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
not sure about licensing fees but I would go for this
au.gif

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I believe he means the grills he inserts into the stock air box cover, not a radiator grill. Mine is on order and hope to have it soon
My bad. Next time I should click on the link provided. Thanks Clue for setting me straight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts