Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put these one a couple of days ago. lemme know what you guys think!

Mirrors - $34 free shipping
Grips -$21 + $8 shipping

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Great deals and bike is looking great! I was going to go for that style at one time, time I felt those grips under my hand... don't know, those ridges on the grips bugged me a little so I went with the style I have now...

Looks great on your bike though for sure bro and yea, can't beat those deals!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Let me know what you think ?!?! Scew what everyone else thinks you spent $50 on two MODS that have coated some over $100 on one .

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
they look good to me.all you need on there now is some chrome switch covers.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Loosen the bolts on the clutch and brake controls and roll them down slightly and you can adjust the mirrors to see out of them perfectly.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Loosen the bolts on the clutch and brake controls and roll them down slightly and you can adjust the mirrors to see out of them perfectly.
That's what I did and it worked perfectly. It's actually a little more comfortable to pull in the brake and clutch levers. You don't have to lift your hand up so far to grab them.

Looks good!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They're actually not that bad. If you're the kind that rides around with a death grip, then grips definitely arent for you LOL. I'm gonna do that little trick with the levers BC I can't see crap! I just bought a cruise Control for it. Vista I think. Ill post pics whenever it comes in.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
who uses mirrors on a motorcycle? if not for the laws they'd be OFF of mine. well, i shouldn't say that, they are used for holding the turn signals up :)

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Good deal on the mirrors and grips, sounds like you bought them off of amazon.com like i did mine with those prices. and yeah like others said just tilt your controls forward a little and you'll be able to see out of them fine. I just bought the chrome switch covers and master cylinder chrome cover off of ebay, now i have to wait for them to get here, hopefully they fit with no issues, matched the part number with what Kury had on there site so i think all will be good, just have to wait for them to get here now, hate waiting lol.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
The grips look great. But isn't the chrome finish a bit slippery sometimes?

·
Registered
73 Posts
What are you talking about? These mirrors let me keep an eye on my rear tire and the other side lets me see if there are any animals in the ditch! LOL :D I adjusted the perches and I can actually see now.

welcome to the cant see shit outta your mirrors club:D:D:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts