Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accutronix sent me some pictures of my new grips and passenger pegs... I figured I would share it with you guys.

Still in the works are some Braided Stainless Steel lines and the Forward Controls should be completed by next week.

What I would like to do now, is get rid of the blinkers and get some new mirrors with integrated LED lights to replace them.

Enjoy! :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Accutronix sent me some pictures of my new grips and passenger pegs... I figured I would share it with you guys.

Still in the works are some Braided Stainless Steel lines and the Forward Controls should be completed by next week.

What I would like to do now, is get rid of the blinkers and get some new mirrors with integrated LED lights to replace them.

Enjoy! :cool:

PM me I have a set of Kury mirrors w/leds still in the package I would sell you, decided not to use them on my VTX.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man I like that. A buddy of mine has a shadow 750 that he has painted the matte silver and he has had his pegs grips and mounts powdercoated black. It's fine. Hrs coming next Saturday to our poker run. I'll take some pics then and post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts