Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Welcome from Alabama

Reactions: Gizmo

Premium Member
Always great to see someone bring back a banged up Fury from auction to cruisin service duty on the pavement again...

Keep us picture updated on yoru progress, no matter how small... even eff-ups, we do love pics around hirra!!!!

Premium Member
Welcome from California! Got a few Arizonans on now, by the looks of it. I haven't been regularly on for a while, though.
Got a Fury Nation map on here, you can see it from the link above my signature picture. We try to keep members, hangouts, ride routes, etc. on that map, and if you WANT, we can add you on there as well, just need a zip code. No addresses or anything, it is still the Internet! If not, that's OK, have a look anyway and see if anything is nearby. As far as parts and what not, you have Nate from SLK customs in Peoria if you are interested, he's a good guy.

Love that grin, by the way. Be safe out there, and enjoy!

Premium Member
Damn its been a long time since I've been on the forums here. But Hey figured id stop in and see what's been going on. Welcome to the forums. Im in Peoria, AZ. I have a facebook group for us Arizona Guys. Its been awhile since I've added anyone but we have about 21 guys in the group. If you need any parts let me know I can hook yah up. SLK-Customs.com or SLKLights.com

馃嵒
Nate

Reactions: RTG2010 and Gizmo

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn its been a long time since I've been on the forums here. But Hey figured id stop in and see what's been going on. Welcome to the forums. Im in Peoria, AZ. I have a facebook group for us Arizona Guys. Its been awhile since I've added anyone but we have about 21 guys in the group. If you need any parts let me know I can hook yah up. SLK-Customs.com or SLKLights.com

馃嵒
Nate
Sounds awesome, I鈥檓 looking for a painter for my fenders? Know anyone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts