Honda Fury Forums: banner

New guy from PA

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  xxxxxxxxxxxxsnakehunter 
#1 ·
Well i've been lingering around these forums since I first saw the new Fury. I've spent the last two seasons riding a 2001 Victory V92c Deluxe, its a great bike, and great for cruising. Its a big 1504cc cruiser, that my fiance and I ride together. I have been in love witht he looks of the new fury and Thought this was the bike I wanted, since most of my riding is solo anywayz, and i do alot of bike nights. So anywayz, I finally got one. Its the awesome Blue color. I got it on ebay from a dealership, Anywayz I got this on Ebay for $9,300 with 1,546 miles. The only after martket part on it is they recovered the factory seat with Snakeskin.

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome Friend!

So tell us, how does the fury add up to your Victory? The Fury is in a catagory of it's own for sure as it's a chopper, not a power cruiser so it's different then most bikes we have owned, think I speak for the majority of us so it's difficult to compair it to anything. Anyways, what do you think??

#9 ·
im near State College, PA. Thanks for the welcomes.

Well the fury is a looker thats for sure. I'm glad that my sole purpose for the bike, was a bar hopper. The fury is definetly not something I will be riding to daytona or sturgis, or hell any other rally for that much. The fury is a great around town bike, but it definetly is no road warrior. I'm sure many people who have bought these have come from the sport bike, or street bikes world. I like the bike its great looking, but I already miss having big saddle bags to put things in, and a windshield for the high breezy days and small rainy days. You cant really two up cruise on the fury, but i knew that before hand.

Luckily I didnt sell my victory so, now i have a cruiser and a bar hopper.

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
This is my first time on the FORUM but I thought it was neat when I seen the blue fury with the snake print I bought my bike at that same dealer 2 weeks prior they called me to see if I wanted to trade my aftermarket seat for it since im into rattlesnakes but i declined.Anyway mine is all apart right now waitng on my rims and some chrome and also doing some custom paint work hope to put some pictures on next month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.