Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...Im new to this forum.. My name is Terry Thibodeaux. I live in Franklin, Texas. I have a 2010 Fury and loving it. Im looking to put some ad on's....I just wanted to say hello...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome Terry good to have you:) Did you know Richard1 has his own motorcycle jack?

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Welcome aboard mate. What color did you get?

Yes I do have a nice jack, let me know of you need a lift.:cool:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Well Welcome. We have a lot of Texas riders. You will want to start with the Fury FAQs by RSS, which is the top right side button, this will bring you up to speed on the basic bike. There is a link to plant your flag to see other TX riders. Also visit Gallery and Fury of Month winners and entries for ideas. If you want a Texas Fury patch contact Texas Fury, I believe he has 1 left. There is always some one here to help. See Ya Around Bud. Can we ask what color, price paid, new used, how was the dealer. Yes, Richard has a jack, now he is going to buy a wrench and a mirror so he can look at himself jacking up his bike, staring at the wrench trying to figure out which end goes where.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well Welcome. We have a lot of Texas riders. You will want to start with the Fury FAQs by RSS, which is the top right side button, this will bring you up to speed on the basic bike. There is a link to plant your flag to see other TX riders. Also visit Gallery and Fury of Month winners and entries for ideas. If you want a Texas Fury patch contact Texas Fury, I believe he has 1 left. There is always some one here to help. See Ya Around Bud. Can we ask what color, price paid, new used, how was the dealer. Yes, Richard has a jack, now he is going to buy a wrench and a mirror so he can look at himself jacking up his bike, staring at the wrench trying to figure out which end goes where.

VERY FUNNY Mental, Richard1 with a wrench

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome! It's a shame you settled for the blue one. Not counting the color, you picked an awesome bike!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Ahhh, another BLUE Fury Rider! Welcome aboard and have fun with the mods....I already know you have good taste...you bought the best color!:p

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome to the forum and dont believe everything u read Richard1 owns a wrench how else would he have taken the training wheels off his bike..................:eek: jk jk

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
welcome terry. glad to have you aboard. hope you have good mental health coverage--you'll need it for this place.

Ohhhhh RichardOooooo...is it a pretty little blue jack- or just plain old jack black!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts